I made this smoothie as part of my breakfast the morning of Saturday, September 1, before attending the Bat Mitzvah of an old friend of the family. This smoothie is much more citrus-y than chocolatey, but there is just a slight hint of chocolate, helping balance out the citrus and make this smoothie complicated and elegant. Perfect for special occasions like Bat Mitzvahs.
Citrus Chocolate Smoothie
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup strawberries or raspberries
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 Lucerne lemon flavored Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsps Philidelphia Indulgence dark chocolate flavored cream cheese
- 1/2 cup orange slices, fresh or frozen (I froze my own orange)
- 5 -6 ice cubes (if not using frozen orange)
Blend all ingredients in blender for a minute and a half or until smooth. Serve immediately.